Back to the Future: Mid-Century Modern Home Tour will be held from 1 to 6 p.m. 31 May 31. The tour, sponsored by Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana, features five Indianapolis houses built between 1958 and 1964, many filled with outstanding furniture from the same era.
• Eric and Anne Anderson, 315 West 84th Street
• Hector Jurado, 8111 North Meridian Street
• Tony Murcia, 415 Woodmere Drive
• Joe and Barb Richardson, 5952 Lieber Road
• Tom and Lee Vriesman, 250 Williams Drive
Tickets are $12 per person in advance and $15 on the day of the tour at each tour home and at the church. Contact Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana 317-639-4534 or 800-450-4534, for ticket sale locations.