Nine authors are featured at the 27th annual Book & Author Luncheon to be held Friday, 27 April, in the Indiana Roof Ballroom, 140 West Washington Street, Indianapolis.
The writers and their recent titles are:
- Keith Ablow: "Living the Truth"
- Lou Harry and Eric Pfeffinger: "The High-Impact Infidelity Diet"
- Tawni O'Dell: "Sister Mine"
- Robert Olmstead: "Coal Black Horse"
- Cathryn Jakobson Ramin: "Carved in Sand"
- Karen Robards: "Obsession"
- Reid Duffy: "Guide to Indiana's Favorite Restaurants"
- Alina B. Klein: "Martimus at Midnight"
Book sales and signings begin at 10 a.m., followed by lunch at 11 a.m. and the program at 11:30 a.m. Luncheon tickets are $65 per person.
Sponsored by the Christamore House Guild, proceeds from the annual event support the Frances Carter Coburn Scholarship Fund and educational programs offered through Christamore House.
Since 1981, more than $800,000 has been awarded to some 550 scholarship recipients from the Haughville neighborhood.
Information, Ann Duck, 317:465-9434.